March 17, 2011

Halfway... Big whoop!

So what. You're halfway. Halfway to what? Sure you've done something that very few could even imagine doing. Sure there are shows your missing in order to spend more time with God. It's not that big of a deal... Well... Actually it is, now that I think of it. I mean how crazy do you have to be to give up your music, TV shows, video games, and even Facebook for a month? Who does that?

Only a person who really wants to get to know God better... So how is that going? You know... The getting to know God thing? I hope you have been spending more time praying, reading your Bible, and communicating with your family. I hope you have taken this fast as more than just a fund raiser. You have made a huge commitment. And you are to be commended for making it over 15 days... But are you growing closer to God?

Need some help? Take a look at Psalm 119. In it, David talks about what a big deal God's Word is. And it is a big deal. Read it and take a verse that catches your attention and memorize that verse. Post it on the website when you have it motorized.

And good job! I'm proud of you. And I'm prying for you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment