March 16, 2011

"I'm Pregnant"

Those can be the happiest words... Or the scariest words you ever hear or say. I just got to talk to a couple who just had their first baby a week ago. He's got the longest toes I've ever seen. It's like he has toenkles (toes the reach his ankles, like cankles). But this got me to thinking...

Read 1 John 3 & 4

John talks about that if you have determined that you are a Christ-follower, then it should be obvious that you are abiding in Christ. It's not a "sometimes" thing... It's a constant thing. Like being pregnant... You are either pregnant, or you're not... There's no "kind-of".

The same should be said about us. We are either abiding in Christ... Or we aren't. There's no "kind-of". I hope that you are taking advantage of this time you have to grow and leaner what it means to abide in Christ... Because it shouldn't stop when the fast is over... Pregnancy is not a 30 day process (for humans)... Neither should your pursuit of time with God.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Walsh, CO

0 comments:

Post a Comment