Thinking of Others



READ: "Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now."
Philippians 1: 3-5

THINK:  Whom are thankful for today?  Take a moment to pray for that person.  The apostle Paul's joy was in his ministry to the people. Take a moment to pray for your friends who are doing the media fast too, thank God for their commitment to Him.  Finally take a moment to pray for your leaders.

DO: In the quiet time, find a moment to walk with your loving savior, ask Him what He wants to teach you today  and know that he has always been with you.  Today let the love of Christ fill up every corner of your heart. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment