Day 22

We were just waiting in line to have our bags checked. When we were walking towards the lines a security agent told us that one line was only a 22 minute wait while the other would be 35. We proceeded to the 22 minute one along with what seemed like everyone else. The line ended up growing up to the entrance doors. I told Andrew that we shouldn't have believed her. So I timed the wait. Everyone was getting in this line. We finally got to the spot to run our bags through... 25 minutes. I guess she knew better than I did. She works there everyday. I'm just a newcomer.

This got me thinking... What are the things I don't trust that God tells me in His Word?

What do you not trust me when I say the media is effecting your relationship with God?

Today's Reading: 1John 2


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment